TIGAS offers to facilitate a 4-weeks process centered around a workshop, with the purpose
- to prepare the organization for the "new normal"
- to significantly improve the organization's knowledge about the challenges in their market and in their supply chain
- to conclude on the 10-15 most important areas to focus on in the coming 6-12 months
- to enable the company to act proactively in relation to both customers and suppliers
- to document the financial consequences
- to enable the company to improve profitability significantly
The base process has four elements: A data finding process, a workshop, a report which documents the workshop, and a meeting, which concludes on actions to be taken.